0 actions
+ expand
View larger image

Ecom Pages Review plus NEW BONUS + Discount Of 2016 ALL BONUSES AND REVIEW HERE >>>http://pdsp.us/ecom-pages-review-bonus

ALL BONUSES AND REVIEW HERE >>>http://pdsp.us/ecom-pages-review-bonus  


0 actions
+ expand
View larger images (2)
     

Social Connect Review & Bonus -SHOULD GET IT NOW ? >>>

http://reviewjv.com/social-connect-review-bonus/

 

When someone connects to me, one of the first things I do is look at their profile. I want to know who they are and what they tweet about or what their interests are. If they leave their "about me" section is empty, I follow. I do not know who they are and whether their posts will even interest me. A simple one or two sentence description can do wonders to increase your followers. Keep Social Connect simple and do not try to pitch your product. Mention your main niche or whatever your primary subject, so you attract people who share your same passions on. In other words ... introduce yourself. Start with the 80/20 rule Social media is not a marketplace for spam. If you do nothing more than plug to do your own things, people will be switched off immediately and are non-fan. They can even just polite about it and "hide" you from their power. Either way, you lose. This is where the 80/20 rule comes into play and it is relatively simple. For the most part, things you do not want a sales pitch to items (see ideas below) -that's your 80%. The remaining 20% of your posts can place your product or special offer, etc. So if you tweet 20 times a day, only about four of which related to the sale of something. Your fans will not mind the "ads", as long as there Read more

0 actions
+ expand
View larger image
MemberDeliver Review * Member Deliver Bonus * DON'T BUY MemberDeliver WITHOUT SECRET BONUSES <><>http://tinyurl.com/MemberDeliverBonus
0 actions
+ expand

reviewbonus
Share my photo blog
  • 5
  • photos
  • 0
  • videos